Create your ParSon Account
Install ParSon App & Create a FREE account
If you do not have a ParSon account, please register now for FREE.
Go to your mobile’s app store and search for “ParSon”.
- Once you have ParSon installed, open ParSon app.
- Tap “New User Sign Up” on parent’s device and follow along.
- After creating an account, you can pair your target devices to manage.
- When you have successfully paired and activated target devices, they will appear on ParSon parent app.
- You can manage the target devices on your mobile device using the ParSon parent app.
Change In-App Language
ParSon applies the language of your device which you set at Settings.
If you want to change your default language, you can do so at any time by following these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Tap your profile icon
- Under Account Info, select ‘Change Language’
- Choose the preferred language and select the green check icon to accept
How do I unsubscribe from the emailing list?
Just email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we can put you in opt-out list.