Learning About ParSon
What mobile devices can I manage with ParSon?
Managed devices can only on Samsung model and Android 8.0 or above devices.
After pairing the kid’s device, you will need to install ParSon Kid app on the kid’s device.
* Certain Android child devices may encounter issues with remote management. If you notice issues with managing an Android child device, please reach out to our support for troubleshooting assistance and more information.
What level of usage detail can ParSon see?
ParSon can only see timestamp where the kid is near your preset locations, and add, update or remove Apps.
Please go to Log to check the activities.
Terms of Service
ParSon Parent & Kid
It’s important to understand that ParSon has two separate applications:
- installed on parent’s device
- help parents to manage the target device
- installed on any target devices that parents want to manage
- show the remaining Free Time Allowance to kids
- allow target device to send location updates to your parent device