Pairing Devices (Non-Supervise)
How to Pair Devices to ParSon
- Open & login PaSon app
- Tap ” + “ in device page, a QR Code will be shown up
- Use Target Device to SCAN the QR Code shown on parent’s device
- Open “parson.app” in the browser
- Parent’s device will start to create a fresh kid profile, or assign the target device to an existing management profile
- Tap “Download” icon to pair
- If asked to open settings, tap “ALLOW”
- Accept the installation prompts to add management to target device:
- Enter your target device entry pin (the passcode used to unlock the device)
- Final Step, tap “Configure Kid” to allow permission
How to UPGRADE Devices?
Why additional UPGRADE required?
Apple devices do not naturally accommodate the features we offer (which is why selective app control, app lock, and screen time allowances are not available on any other iOS parental control apps!). In order to unlock FULL management on iOS devices, they must be run through the additional setup with ParSon Utility.
ParSon Utility does not jailbreak your target device and can be used to uninstall supervision management at any time.
If you haven’t done so already, you can install ParSon Utility by navigating to parson.app on a computer browser. After installing the appropriate version of ParSon Utility, please launch it from your downloads, log in and run through the installation prompts.