Managed devices can only on Samsung model and Android 8.0 or above devices.After pairing the kid’s device, you will need to install ParSon Kid app on the kid’s device. * Certain Android child devices may encounter issues with remote management. If you notice issues with managing an Android child device, please reach out to our support for troubleshooting assistance and more information. <!--
Managed devices can only on iOS or Android platform.After pairing the kid's device, you will need to install ParSon Kid app on the kid's device.
- iOS devices - e.g. iPad, iPhone (iOS 9.3.5+ required)
- After pairing, go to Settings > General > Device Management > ParSon MDM > Install.
Please note ParSon does not offer management of:
- Gaming Consoles (eg. Switch, XBox, PlayStation)
- Laptops or Computers
- Windows or Kindle Fire devices
ParSon can only see timestamp where the kid is near your preset locations, and add, update or remove Apps.Please go to Log to check the activities.
Install ParSon App & Create a FREE account
If you do not have a ParSon account, please register now for FREE.
Go to your mobile’s app store and search for “ParSon”. <!--Download Now-->
- Once you have ParSon installed, open ParSon app.
- Tap “New User Sign Up” on parent’s device and follow along.
- After creating an account, you can pair your target devices to manage.
- When you have successfully paired and activated target devices, they will appear on ParSon parent app.
- You can manage the target devices on your mobile device using the ParSon parent app.