1. Download ParSon from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Install and Open ParSon.
3. For new user, tap Register.
4. a. Registration by Email Address
– Enter your email address, names, and password, tap √ to confirm. – You will receive an Account Activation email. (Please check “junk” or spam” folder if you cannot find in inbox) – Open the email message, click Activate Account to proceed.
b. Registration by Mobile number
– Fill your mobile number & √ to confirm
– System will sends a verification cade by SMS. Enter the Verification Code.
– Fill in your informations & √ to confirm
5. Now you can log into your account in ParSon app.
Managed devices can only on Samsung model and Android 8.0 or above devices.
After pairing the kid’s device, you will need to install ParSon Kid app on the kid’s device.
* Certain Android child devices may encounter issues with remote management. If you notice issues with managing an Android child device, please reach out to our support for troubleshooting assistance and more information.
Managed devices can only on iOS or Android platform.After pairing the kid's device, you will need to install ParSon Kid app on the kid's device.
- iOS devices - e.g. iPad, iPhone (iOS 9.3.5+ required)
- After pairing, go to Settings > General > Device Management > ParSon MDM > Install.
Please note ParSon does not offer management of:
- Gaming Consoles (eg. Switch, XBox, PlayStation)
- Laptops or Computers
- Windows or Kindle Fire devices
<!-- * Certain Android child devices may encounter issues with remote management. If you notice issues with managing an Android child device, please reach out to our team at info@ParSon.cc for troubleshooting assistance and more information. -->
ParSon can only see timestamp where the kid is near your preset locations, and add, update or remove Apps.
Please go to Log to check the activities.
Install ParSon App & Create a FREE account
If you do not have a ParSon account, please register now for FREE.
Go to your mobile’s app store and search for “ParSon”. <!--Download Now-->
- Once you have ParSon installed, open ParSon app.
- Tap “New User Sign Up” on parent’s device and follow along.
- After creating an account, you can pair your target devices to manage.
- When you have successfully paired and activated target devices, they will appear on ParSon parent app.
- You can manage the target devices on your mobile device using the ParSon parent app.
ParSon is a parental control app for parents to manage their kids’ mobile devices which have been installed MDM by schools.
With this tool, parents can remotely manage Apps for kids to use or not to use, restrict websites, set schedules for apps, and track device location.
ParSon is developed by 180C Limited and compatible well with ESP MDM solution.